Sunday 30 December 2007

ooh la la - another chain restaurant


I see that ooh laa lla, or ooh la la, or ooooohh something or other has shut. This is a bit of a shame as they did try. I quite enjoyed the food last time I went, although the experiment that was the interior decor may well have been its downfall.

I remember looking it up when it opened and noticing that it had rooms above. These now seem to be branded as "291 Suites". They look rather nice from the website and probably a handy addition to the hotel room situation in the area.
The restaurant is to become another chain - Strada this time. Opening in Feb 08 according to their website. Probably not something we really need, but no doubt I and most of the neighbourhood will frequent this more frequently than we did the ooh la la variety.

No comments: