Saturday 23 February 2008

Inglewood Mansions

I was a little astonished when I saw the door buzzer that is being installed on one of the two blocks that make up Inglewood Mansions on West End Lane today. There are over 30 bells.

I thought I was seeing funny, but a little research shows that there are 65 studios no less. These are being marketed for immediate occupation (presumably once the buzzers are working, but maybe not).
Turns out that they were 60 units under the old landlord when they were a dreadful eyesore to the area. I hadn't realised until now that the old landlord was eventually convicted of almost 200 offences.
The new blocks look great and are a huge improvement to the street. I hope they stay that way. At the rental price they should do!

1 comment:

Real estate said...

I really appreciate your posting it's really informative for me hope you always update more often and share to us what you know. Thanks

Letting Agents Canary Wharf